Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Sketchy Board Chellenge

A great morning creating
Today's challenge layout is for
Sketchy Board Challenge for December, a great layout sketch with added silver or gold embellishments

This is a photo of my daughter Carlie singing at her school concert in her last year at primary school
I used gold 3D kindy glitz for stencilling and then added gilded flakes in silver and gold
And did the same for the chipboard title as well as using some metallic green stain on the leaves 
There is also some silver metallic thread under the photo 
The bauble images are from an old Stamp It design paper from my paper stash 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketchy Board Challenge

Mystical Scrapbooks Sparkle Cyber Crop

Hi Guys I have just finished the 3rd layout for the Cyber Crop challenges for Mystical Scrapbooks I've created a single 12"page, a ...