Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Wild Child

this month over at Scrap the Girls  http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com/2019/01/2019-january-challenge-time-traveller.html
it is a Vintage Pin Up Girl Moodboard
So with this in mind I chose a red, black and white tattooed pin up girl to inspire my layout
This is a photo of my daughter dressed up for one of her high school sports days
I have used a paper Rose star die, a piece of black printed acetate and sprayed my black roses with a Lindys  spray called poinsettia red gold

1 comment:

  1. such a vibrant page Theresa! Beautiful pictures of your daughter and you have matched the inspiration very well!! thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete

Sketchy Board Challenge

Mystical Scrapbooks Sparkle Cyber Crop

Hi Guys I have just finished the 3rd layout for the Cyber Crop challenges for Mystical Scrapbooks I've created a single 12"page, a ...