Followers

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Beautiful Birdcage

Hi everyone and check out my latest Denise Boddey Design Team Creation I have taken an MDF pencil box and a selection of papers from Denise Boddey Le Jardin Romantique collection along with a couple of Denise Boddey chipboards
I have painted the entire box with a mixture of acrylic paints and also painted my chipboard pieces with white gesso
I have then embossed the chipboard pieces
I have glued the chipboard pieces to the side of the box
I have used Archival inks to colour the hair and vines on the chipboard pieces for the lid
Next was to add my papers to the box both inside each compartment and on the lid
From here it was easy to finish of my project I have layered the chipboard on the lid adding some muslin around the chipboard
I’ve also added some corner pieces to the box lid and a drawer latch handle to pull it open with

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketchy Board Challenge

Mystical Scrapbooks Sparkle Cyber Crop

Hi Guys I have just finished the 3rd layout for the Cyber Crop challenges for Mystical Scrapbooks I've created a single 12"page, a ...